Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Decisions,Decisions

As I've looked through everyone's blog pages, leaving college has been a common topic discussed and it seems everyone has some form of a plan for after college except I'm not so sure what exactly mine is. Ive discussed going to America with my housemates but I've also briefly discussed going to Australia with my friends from Dublin. If i go either place it wont be until late this year or early next year but its making any type of decision that is my problem. I am very indecisive when it comes to most things.I tend to let other people make most the decisions when it comes to certain things because if it was up to me it could be days before a decision was made!!!

Guess this will be one big decision i will have to make myself....I'm just glad its only March now!

No comments: